- Types Of Speech
- You can use demoralization as a noun in a sentence.
- About Demoralization
- A 6 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, d, e, i, l, m, n, o, r, t, and z, 7 consonants, 7 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters li. Demoralization starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, de, dem, demo, demor, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- Destroying the moral basis for a doctrine or policy
- Pig Latin
- Demoralization in Pig Latin is said as "emoralizationday or emoralizationdway".
- d | e | m | o | r | a | l | i | z | a | t | i | o | n
- de | em | mo | or | ra | al | li | iz | za | at | ti | io | on
- dem | emo | mor | ora | ral | ali | liz | iza | zat | ati | tio | ion
- demo | emor | mora | oral | rali | aliz | liza | izat | zati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- destroying the moral basis for a doctrine or policy
- depression resulting from an undermining of your morale
- a state of disorder and confusion;
"his inconsistency resulted in the demoralization of his staff"
|Demoralization||destroying the moral basis for a doctrine or policy|
View English words with the unique letters used in demoralization. Words With The Letters Adeilmnortz
|Corrupt||alter from the original|
|Debase||corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance|
often by replacing valuable ingredients with inferior ones
|Debauch||a wild gathering involving excessive drinking and promiscuity|
|Demoralise||lower someone''s spirits|
"These news depressed her"
"The bad state of her child''s health demoralizes her"
|Demoralize||confuse or put into disorder|
"the boss''s behavior demoralized everyone in the office"
|Deprave||corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality|
"debauch the young people with wine and women"
"Socrates was accused of corrupting young men"
"Do school counselors subvert young children?"
"corrupt the morals"
|Misdirect||put a wrong address on|
"misdirect the letter"
|Profane||violate the sacred character of a place or language|
"desecrate a cemetary"
"violate the sanctity of the church"
"profane the name of God"
"we must not let our civil liberties be subverted by the current crisis"
|Degradation||changing to a lower state (a less respected state)|
Demoralization Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With N