- Types Of Speech
- You can use dependableness as a noun in a sentence.
- About Dependableness
- A 5 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, b, d, e, l, n, p, and s, 9 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ab. Dependableness starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, de, dep, depe, depen, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ness, eness, . Dependableness is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- The trait of being dependable or reliable
- Compound Words
- A compound word, dependableness has more than one word within it. There's 4 words which are depend, ableness, dependable, and ness.
- Pig Latin
- Dependableness in Pig Latin is said as "ependablenessday or ependablenessdway".
- d | e | p | e | n | d | a | b | l | e | n | e | s | s
- de | ep | pe | en | nd | da | ab | bl | le | en | ne | es | ss
- dep | epe | pen | end | nda | dab | abl | ble | len | ene | nes | ess
- depe | epen | pend | enda | ndab | dabl | able | blen | lene | enes | ness
- Word Gram
|Acceptability||satisfactoriness by virtue of conforming to approved standards|
|Acceptableness||satisfactoriness by virtue of conforming to approved standards|
|Aplomb||great coolness and composure under strain|
"keep your cool"
|Assuredness||great coolness and composure under strain|
"keep your cool"
|Balance||a scale for weighing|
depends on pull of gravity
|Believability||the quality of being believable or trustworthy|
View all cognitive synonyms for Dependableness
|Undependability||the trait of not being dependable or reliable|
|Undependableness||the trait of not being dependable or reliable|
|Unreliability||the trait of not being dependable or reliable|
|Unreliableness||the trait of not being dependable or reliable|
|Dependableness||the trait of being dependable or reliable|
View English words with the unique letters used in dependableness. Words With The Letters Abdelnps
|Responsibility||the social force that binds you to your obligations and the courses of action demanded by that force|
"we must instill a sense of duty in our children"
"every right implies a responsibility
every opportunity, an obligation
every possession, a duty"- Jo
|Responsibleness||a form of trustworthiness|
the trait of being answerable to someone for something or being responsible for one''s conduct
"he holds a position of great responsibility"
Dependableness Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With S