- Types Of Speech
- You can use desertification as a noun in a sentence.
- About Desertification
- A 6 syllables noun and 15 letters with the letters a, c, d, e, f, i, n, o, r, s, and t, 8 consonants, 7 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letter f. Desertification starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, de, des, dese, deser, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- The gradual transformation of habitable land into desert; is usually caused by climate change or by destructive use of the land; "the dust storms in Korea are the result of rapid desertification in China"
- Pig Latin
- Desertification in Pig Latin is said as "esertificationday or esertificationdway".
- d | e | s | e | r | t | i | f | i | c | a | t | i | o | n
- de | es | se | er | rt | ti | if | fi | ic | ca | at | ti | io | on
- des | ese | ser | ert | rti | tif | ifi | fic | ica | cat | ati | tio | ion
- dese | eser | sert | erti | rtif | tifi | ific | fica | icat | cati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
|Desertification||the gradual transformation of habitable land into desert|
is usually caused by climate change or by destructive use of the land
"the dust storms in Korea are the result of rapid desertification in China"
View English words with the unique letters used in desertification. Words With The Letters Acdefinorst
Desertification Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With N