- Types Of Speech
- You can use desk as a noun in a sentence.
- About Desk
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters d, e, k, and s, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters es. Desk starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, de, des, and the ending characters are k, sk, esk, ..
- A piece of furniture with a writing surface and usually drawers or other compartments
- Medieval Latin
- School Grade
- Desk is set as a kindergarten word that starts with d, ends with k, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is desk a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Desk in Pig Latin is said as "eskday or eskdway".
- d | e | s | k
- de | es | sk
- des | esk
- Word Gram
|Agency||how a result is obtained or an end is achieved|
"a means of control"
"an example is the best agency of instruction"
"the true way to success"
|Ambo||a platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it|
|Atelier||a studio especially for an artist or designer|
|Attic||(architecture) a low wall at the top of the entablature|
hides the roof
|Bar||the act of preventing|
"there was no bar against leaving"
"money was allocated to study the cause and prevention of influenza"
|Barbershop||a shop where men can get their hair cut|
View all cognitive synonyms for Desk
|Desk||a piece of furniture with a writing surface and usually drawers or other compartments|
View English words with the unique letters used in desk. Words With The Letters Deks
|Table||a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs|
"it was a sturdy table"
|Davenport||a large sofa usually convertible into a bed|
|Escritoire||a desk used for writing|
|Secretaire||a desk used for writing|
|Secretary||a desk used for writing|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Desk (4 letters)||9||9||desk|
|Detusk (6 letters)||11 +2||12 +3||tusked|
|Sacked (6 letters)||13 +4||14 +5||sacked|
|Skewed (6 letters)||14 +5||14 +5||skewed|
|Tasked (6 letters)||11 +2||11 +2||tasked|
|Desks (5 letters)||10 +1||10 +1||desks|
|Tusked (6 letters)||11 +2||12 +3||tusked|
|Staked (6 letters)||11 +2||11 +2||tasked|
|Asked (5 letters)||10 +1||10 +1||asked|
|Basked (6 letters)||13 +4||14 +5||basked|
Desk Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With K
- Spelled With / Contains Letters