- Types Of Speech
- You can use diagonally as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Diagonally
- A 5 syllables adverb and 10 letters with the letters a, d, g, i, l, n, o, and y, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters on. Diagonally starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, di, dia, diag, diago, and the ending characters are y, ly, lly, ally, nally, . Diagonally is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- In a diagonal manner; "she lives diagonally across the street from us"
- Pig Latin
- Diagonally in Pig Latin is said as "iagonallyday or iagonallydway".
- d | i | a | g | o | n | a | l | l | y
- di | ia | ag | go | on | na | al | ll | ly
- dia | iag | ago | gon | ona | nal | all | lly
- diag | iago | agon | gona | onal | nall | ally
- Word Gram
|Diagonally||in a diagonal manner|
"she lives diagonally across the street from us"
View English words with the unique letters used in diagonally. Words With The Letters Adgilnoy
|Diagonal||a punctuation mark (/) used to separate related items of information|
Diagonally Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters