- Types Of Speech
- You can use diamond as a noun in a sentence.
- About Diamond
- A 3 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, d, i, m, n, and o, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter m. Diamond starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, di, dia, diam, diamo, and the ending characters are d, nd, ond, mond, amond, ..
- The baseball playing field
- Old French
- School Grade
- Diamond is set as a grade seven word that starts with d, ends with d, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is diamond a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Diamond in Pig Latin is said as "iamondday or iamonddway".
- d | i | a | m | o | n | d
- di | ia | am | mo | on | nd
- dia | iam | amo | mon | ond
- diam | iamo | amon | mond
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the baseball playing field
- the area of a baseball field that is enclosed by 3 bases and home plate
- a playing card in the minor suit of diamonds
- a transparent piece of diamond that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
- very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Achiever||a person with a record of successes|
"his son would never be the achiever that his father was"
"only winners need apply"
"if you want to be a success you have to dress like a success"
|Adamant||very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem|
|Agate||an impure form of quartz consisting of banded chalcedony|
used as a gemstone and for making mortars and pestles
|Alexandrite||a green variety of chrysoberyl used as a gemstone|
|Alley||a narrow street with walls on both sides|
|Amethyst||a transparent purple variety of quartz|
used as a gemstone
|Apprehension||the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal)|
"the policeman on the beat got credit for the collar"
|Aqua||a shade of blue tinged with green|
View all cognitive synonyms for Diamond
|Diamond||the baseball playing field|
View English words with the unique letters used in diamond. Words With The Letters Adimno
|Field||a particular kind of commercial enterprise|
"they are outstanding in their field"
|Ballpark||a facility in which ball games are played (especially baseball games);|
"take me out to the ballpark"
View All Names For Diamond
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Admission (9 letters)||12 +1||14 +1||admission|
|Diamond (7 letters)||11||13||diamond|
|Main Road (9 letters)|
|Domain (6 letters)||9||11||domain|
|Donatism (8 letters)||11||13||donatism|
|Dominant (8 letters)||11||14 +1||dominant|
|Tamarindo (9 letters)||12 +1||14 +1||aadimnort|
|Mindanao (8 letters)||11||14 +1||mindanao|
|Madison (7 letters)||10||12||madison|
|Ammonoid (8 letters)||13 +2||16 +3||ammonoid|
|Daimon (6 letters)||9||11||domain|
|Widowman (8 letters)||17 +6||19 +6||widowman|
|Domitian (8 letters)||11||13||domitian|
|Mondrian (8 letters)||11||14 +1||mondrian|
|Myodynia (8 letters)||17 +6||17 +4||adimnoyy|
|Diazonium (9 letters)||21 +10||24 +11||diazonium|
|Not Admit (9 letters)|
|Diamonds (8 letters)||12 +1||14 +1||diamonds|
|Daimonion (9 letters)||12 +1||15 +2||daimonion|
|Pyramidon (9 letters)||17 +6||19 +6||pyramidon|
|Mondain (7 letters)||10||13||mondain|
|Domina (6 letters)||9||11||domain|
|Nomadism (8 letters)||13 +2||16 +3||nomadism|
|Radioman (8 letters)||11||13||radioman|
Diamond Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters