- Types Of Speech
- You can use dictionary as a noun in a sentence.
- About Dictionary
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, c, d, i, n, o, r, t, and y, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters io. Dictionary starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, di, dic, dict, dicti, and the ending characters are y, ry, ary, nary, onary, ..
- A reference book containing an alphabetical list of words with information about them
- Medieval Latin
- School Grade
- Dictionary is set as a grade eight word that starts with d, ends with y, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Dictionary in Pig Latin is said as "ictionaryday or ictionarydway".
- d | i | c | t | i | o | n | a | r | y
- di | ic | ct | ti | io | on | na | ar | ry
- dic | ict | cti | tio | ion | ona | nar | ary
- dict | icti | ctio | tion | iona | onar | nary
- Word Gram
|Bevel||a hand tool consisting of two rules that are hinged together so you can draw or measure angles of any size|
|Cant||two surfaces meeting at an angle different from 90 degrees|
|Chamfer||two surfaces meeting at an angle different from 90 degrees|
|Color||the appearance of objects (or light sources) described in terms of a person''s perception of their hue and lightness (or brightness) and saturation|
|Colour||the appearance of objects (or light sources) described in terms of a person''s perception of their hue and lightness (or brightness) and saturation|
View all cognitive synonyms for Dictionary
|Indicatory||(usually followed by `of'') pointing out or revealing clearly|
"actions indicative of fear"
View English words with the unique letters used in dictionary. Words With The Letters Acdinorty
|Wordbook||a reference book containing words (usually with their meanings)|
|Gazetteer||a geographical dictionary (as at the back of an atlas)|
View All Hyponyms For Dictionary
Dictionary Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters