- Types Of Speech
- You can use diminutive as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Diminutive
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters d, e, i, m, n, t, u, and v, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters nu. Diminutive starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters d, di, dim, dimi, dimin, and the ending characters are e, ve, ive, tive, utive, ..
- A word that is formed with a suffix (such as -let or -kin) to indicate smallness
- Middle French
- School Grade
- Diminutive is set as a sat word that starts with d, ends with e, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Diminutive in Pig Latin is said as "iminutiveday or iminutivedway".
- d | i | m | i | n | u | t | i | v | e
- di | im | mi | in | nu | ut | ti | iv | ve
- dim | imi | min | inu | nut | uti | tiv | ive
- dimi | imin | minu | inut | nuti | utiv | tive
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a word that is formed with a suffix (such as -let or -kin) to indicate smallness
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- very small;
"diminutive in stature";
"a lilliputian chest of drawers";
"her petite figure";
"the flyspeck nation of Bahrain moved toward democracy"
|Baby||a project of personal concern to someone|
"this project is his baby"
|Bantam||any of various small breeds|
|Bittie||(used informally) very small|
"a wee tot"
|Bitty||(used informally) very small|
"a wee tot"
|Button||a round fastener sewn to shirts and coats etc to fit through buttonholes|
|Check||the act of inspecting or verifying|
"they made a check of their equipment"
"the pilot ran through the check-out procedure"
View all cognitive synonyms for Diminutive
|Diminutive||a word that is formed with a suffix (such as -let or -kin) to indicate smallness|
View English words with the unique letters used in diminutive. Words With The Letters Deimntuv
|Word||a unit of language that native speakers can identify|
"words are the blocks from which sentences are made"
"he hardly said ten words all morning"
Diminutive Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters