- Types Of Speech
- You can use discombobulated as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Discombobulated
- A 6 syllables adjective satellite and 15 letters with the letters a, b, c, d, e, i, l, m, o, s, t, and u, 9 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letter o. Discombobulated starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, di, dis, disc, disco, and the ending characters are d, ed, ted, ated, lated, ..
- Having self-possession upset; thrown into confusion; "the hecklers pelted the discombobulated speaker with anything that came to hand"; "looked at each other dumbly, quite disconcerted"- G.B.Shaw
- Pig Latin
- Discombobulated in Pig Latin is said as "iscombobulatedday or iscombobulateddway".
- d | i | s | c | o | m | b | o | b | u | l | a | t | e | d
- di | is | sc | co | om | mb | bo | ob | bu | ul | la | at | te | ed
- dis | isc | sco | com | omb | mbo | bob | obu | bul | ula | lat | ate | ted
- disc | isco | scom | comb | ombo | mbob | bobu | obul | bula | ulat | late | ated
- Word Gram
|Abashed||feeling or caused to feel uneasy and self-conscious|
"felt abashed at the extravagant praise"
"chagrined at the poor sales of his book"
"was embarrassed by her child''s tantrums"
|Abroad||in a foreign country|
"there was a search for beauty that had somehow gone adrift"
|Afflicted||mentally or physically unfit|
|Agitated||troubled emotionally and usually deeply|
|Alienated||caused to be unloved|
|All Shook Up|
|Amiss||in an imperfect or faulty way|
"The lobe was imperfectly developed"
"Miss Bennet would not play at all amiss if she practiced more"- Jane Austen
|Anaesthetise||make unconscious by means of anesthetic drugs|
"The patient must be anesthetized before the operation"
View all cognitive synonyms for Discombobulated
|Discombobulated||having self-possession upset|
thrown into confusion
"the hecklers pelted the discombobulated speaker with anything that came to hand"
"looked at each other dumbly, quite disconcerted"- G.B.Shaw
View English words with the unique letters used in discombobulated. Words With The Letters Abcdeilmostu
|Discomposed||having your composure disturbed;|
"looked about with a wandering and discomposed air"
Discombobulated Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With D