- Types Of Speech
- You can use discrimination as a noun in a sentence.
- About Discrimination
- A 5 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, c, d, i, m, n, o, r, s, and t, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters mi. Discrimination starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, di, dis, disc, discr, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- Unfair treatment of a person or group on the basis of prejudice
- School Grade
- Discrimination is set as a grade six word that starts with d, ends with n, 5 syllables, 6 vowels and 14 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Discrimination in Pig Latin is said as "iscriminationday or iscriminationdway".
- d | i | s | c | r | i | m | i | n | a | t | i | o | n
- di | is | sc | cr | ri | im | mi | in | na | at | ti | io | on
- dis | isc | scr | cri | rim | imi | min | ina | nat | ati | tio | ion
- disc | iscr | scri | crim | rimi | imin | mina | inat | nati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- unfair treatment of a person or group on the basis of prejudice
- the cognitive process whereby two or more stimuli are distinguished
|Acerbity||a sharp sour taste|
|Acrimony||a sharp and bitter manner|
|Acumen||shrewdness shown by keen insight|
|Adjudication||the final judgment in a legal proceeding|
the act of pronouncing judgment based on the evidence presented
|Adjustment||the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)|
|Airiness||lightness in movement or manner|
|Alteration||the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)|
View all cognitive synonyms for Discrimination
|Discrimination||unfair treatment of a person or group on the basis of prejudice|
View English words with the unique letters used in discrimination. Words With The Letters Acdimnorst
"I could not discriminate the different tastes in this complicated dish"
|Separate||a garment that can be purchased separately and worn in combinations with other garments|
|Ableism||discrimination in favor of the able-bodied|
|Ablism||discrimination in favor of the able-bodied|
|Ageism||discrimination against middle-aged and elderly people|
|Agism||discrimination against middle-aged and elderly people|
|Cronyism||favoritism shown to friends and associates (as by appointing them to positions without regard for their qualifications)|
|Fatism||discrimination against people who are overweight|
|Fattism||discrimination against people who are overweight|
View All Hyponyms For Discrimination
Discrimination Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With N