- Types Of Speech
- You can use disenfranchised as a article in a sentence.
- About Disenfranchised
- A 4 syllables article and 15 letters with the letters a, c, d, e, f, h, i, n, r, and s, 10 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter a. Disenfranchised starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, di, dis, dise, disen, and the ending characters are d, ed, sed, ised, hised, ..
- Deprived of the rights of citizenship especially the right to vote
- Compound Words
- A compound word, disenfranchised has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are dis, and enfranchised.
- Pig Latin
- Disenfranchised in Pig Latin is said as "isenfranchisedday or isenfranchiseddway".
- d | i | s | e | n | f | r | a | n | c | h | i | s | e | d
- di | is | se | en | nf | fr | ra | an | nc | ch | hi | is | se | ed
- dis | ise | sen | enf | nfr | fra | ran | anc | nch | chi | his | ise | sed
- dise | isen | senf | enfr | nfra | fran | ranc | anch | nchi | chis | hise | ised
- Word Gram
|Enfranchised||endowed with the rights of citizenship especially the right to vote|
|Disenfranchised||deprived of the rights of citizenship especially the right to vote|
View English words with the unique letters used in disenfranchised. Words With The Letters Acdefhinrs
Disenfranchised Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With D