- Types Of Speech
- You can use dissatisfaction as a noun in a sentence.
- About Dissatisfaction
- A 5 syllables noun and 15 letters with the letters a, c, d, f, i, n, o, s, and t, 9 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter s. Dissatisfaction starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, di, dis, diss, dissa, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ction, . Dissatisfaction is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- The feeling of being displeased and discontent; "he was never slow to express his dissatisfaction with the service he received"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, dissatisfaction has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are dis, and satisfaction.
- Pig Latin
- Dissatisfaction in Pig Latin is said as "issatisfactionday or issatisfactiondway".
- d | i | s | s | a | t | i | s | f | a | c | t | i | o | n
- di | is | ss | sa | at | ti | is | sf | fa | ac | ct | ti | io | on
- dis | iss | ssa | sat | ati | tis | isf | sfa | fac | act | cti | tio | ion
- diss | issa | ssat | sati | atis | tisf | isfa | sfac | fact | acti | ctio | tion
- Word Gram
|Aggravation||action that makes a problem or a disease (or its symptoms) worse|
"the aggravation of her condition resulted from lack of care"
|Agreement To Disagree|
|Alarm||a device that signals the occurrence of some undesirable event|
|Alienation||the action of alienating|
the action of causing to become unfriendly
"his behavior alienated the other students"
|Angst||an acute but unspecific feeling of anxiety|
usually reserved for philosophical anxiety about the world or about personal freedom
|Anguish||extreme mental distress|
|Annoyance||the act of troubling or annoying someone|
|Annoying||the act of troubling or annoying someone|
|Antipathy||the object of a feeling of intense aversion|
something to be avoided
"cats were his greatest antipathy"
|Anxiety||a vague unpleasant emotion that is experienced in anticipation of some (usually ill-defined) misfortune|
View all cognitive synonyms for Dissatisfaction
|Satisfaction||act of fulfilling a desire or need or appetite|
"the satisfaction of their demand for better services"
|Dissatisfaction||the feeling of being displeased and discontent|
"he was never slow to express his dissatisfaction with the service he received"
View English words with the unique letters used in dissatisfaction. Words With The Letters Acdfinost
|Dissatisfy||fail to satisfy|
|Discontent||a longing for something better than the present situation|
|Discontentedness||a longing for something better than the present situation|
|Discontentment||a longing for something better than the present situation|
|Boredom||the feeling of being bored by something tedious|
|Disappointment||an act (or failure to act) that disappoints someone|
|Displeasure||the feeling of being displeased or annoyed or dissatisfied with someone or something|
|Ennui||the feeling of being bored by something tedious|
|Letdown||a feeling of dissatisfaction that results when your expectations are not realized;|
"his hopes were so high he was doomed to disappointment"
|Tedium||dullness owing to length or slowness|
Dissatisfaction Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With N