- Types Of Speech
- You can use diversity as a noun in a sentence.
- About Diversity
- A 4 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters d, e, i, r, s, t, v, and y, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter r. Diversity starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, di, div, dive, diver, and the ending characters are y, ty, ity, sity, rsity, ..
- The condition or result of being changed
- Old French
- School Grade
- Diversity is set as a sat word that starts with d, ends with y, 4 syllables, 3 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Diversity in Pig Latin is said as "iversityday or iversitydway".
- d | i | v | e | r | s | i | t | y
- di | iv | ve | er | rs | si | it | ty
- div | ive | ver | ers | rsi | sit | ity
- dive | iver | vers | ersi | rsit | sity
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the condition or result of being changed
- noticeable heterogeneity;
"a diversity of possibilities";
"the range and variety of his work is amazing"
|Abandonment||withdrawing support or help despite allegiance or responsibility|
"his abandonment of his wife and children left them penniless"
|Accommodation||(physiology) the automatic adjustment in focal length of the lens of the eye|
|Adaptation||(physiology) the responsive adjustment of a sense organ (as the eye) to varying conditions (as of light)|
|Adjustment||the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)|
|Admixture||the act of mixing together|
"paste made by a mix of flour and water"
"the mixing of sound channels in the recording studio"
|Agitation||the act of agitating something|
causing it to move around (usually vigorously)
|Agreement To Disagree|
|Alienation||the action of alienating|
the action of causing to become unfriendly
"his behavior alienated the other students"
View all cognitive synonyms for Diversity
|Diversity||the condition or result of being changed|
View English words with the unique letters used in diversity. Words With The Letters Deirstvy
"The road broadened"
|Diversify||vary in order to spread risk or to expand|
"The company diversified"
|Variedness||characterized by variation|
Diversity Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters