- Types Of Speech
- You can use diverticulitis as a noun in a sentence.
- About Diverticulitis
- A 6 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters c, d, e, i, l, r, s, t, u, and v, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters ic. Diverticulitis starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, di, div, dive, diver, and the ending characters are s, is, tis, itis, litis, ..
- Inflammation of a diverticulum in the digestive tract (especially the colon); characterized by painful abdominal cramping and fever and constipation
- Pig Latin
- Diverticulitis in Pig Latin is said as "iverticulitisday or iverticulitisdway".
- d | i | v | e | r | t | i | c | u | l | i | t | i | s
- di | iv | ve | er | rt | ti | ic | cu | ul | li | it | ti | is
- div | ive | ver | ert | rti | tic | icu | cul | uli | lit | iti | tis
- dive | iver | vert | erti | rtic | ticu | icul | culi | ulit | liti | itis
- Word Gram
|Diverticulitis||inflammation of a diverticulum in the digestive tract (especially the colon)|
characterized by painful abdominal cramping and fever and constipation
View English words with the unique letters used in diverticulitis. Words With The Letters Cdeilrstuv
|Inflammation||the act of setting on fire or catching fire|
|Redness||the quality or state of the chromatic color resembling the hue of blood|
|Rubor||a response of body tissues to injury or irritation|
characterized by pain and swelling and redness and heat
Diverticulitis Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With S