- Types Of Speech
- You can use dolphin as a noun in a sentence.
- About Dolphin
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters d, h, i, l, n, o, and p, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter p. Dolphin starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, do, dol, dolp, dolph, and the ending characters are n, in, hin, phin, lphin, ..
- Any of various small toothed whales with a beaklike snout; larger than porpoises
- Middle English
- Is dolphin a scrabble word? A 13 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Dolphin in Pig Latin is said as "olphinday or olphindway".
- d | o | l | p | h | i | n
- do | ol | lp | ph | hi | in
- dol | olp | lph | phi | hin
- dolp | olph | lphi | phin
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- any of various small toothed whales with a beaklike snout;
larger than porpoises
- large slender food and game fish widely distributed in warm seas (especially around Hawaii)
|Benthos||organisms (plants and animals) that live at or near the bottom of a sea|
|Blower||large aquatic carnivorous mammal with fin-like forelimbs no hind limbs, including: whales|
|Cetacean||large aquatic carnivorous mammal with fin-like forelimbs no hind limbs, including: whales|
|Child||a young person of either sex|
"she writes books for children"
"they''re just kids"
"`tiddler'' is a British term for youngsters"
|Chiroptera||an old order dating to early Eocene: bats: suborder Megachiroptera (fruit bats)|
suborder Microchiroptera (insectivorous bats)
|Fingerling||a young or small fish|
|Fish||any of various mostly cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates usually having scales and breathing through gills|
"the shark is a large fish"
"in the livingroom there was a tank of colorful fish"
View all cognitive synonyms for Dolphin
|Dolphin||any of various small toothed whales with a beaklike snout|
larger than porpoises
View English words with the unique letters used in dolphin. Words With The Letters Dhilnop
|Beluga||small northern whale that is white when adult|
|Blackfish||small dark-colored whale of the Atlantic coast of the United States;|
the largest male acts as pilot or leader for the school
|Bottle Nosed Dolphin|
|Bottlenose||northern Atlantic beaked whale with a bulbous forehead|
View All Hyponyms For Dolphin
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Lindy Hop (9 letters)|
|Dolphin (7 letters)||13||15||dolphin|
Dolphin Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters