- Types Of Speech
- You can use donate as a verb in a sentence.
- About Donate
- A 2 syllables verb and 6 letters with the letters a, d, e, n, o, and t, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters na. Donate starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters d, do, don, dona, donat, and the ending characters are e, te, ate, nate, onate, ..
- Give to a charity or good cause; "I donated blood to the Red Cross for the victims of the earthquake"; "donate money to the orphanage"; "She donates to her favorite charity every month"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, donate has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are don, and ate.
- School Grade
- Donate is set as a sat word that starts with d, ends with e, 2 syllables, 3 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is donate a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Donate in Pig Latin is said as "onateday or onatedway".
- d | o | n | a | t | e
- do | on | na | at | te
- don | ona | nat | ate
- dona | onat | nate
- Word Gram
|Accommodate||make fit for, or change to suit a new purpose|
"Adapt our native cuisine to the available food resources of the new country"
|Adapt||adapt or conform oneself to new or different conditions|
"We must adjust to the bad economic situation"
|Administer||administer or bestow, as in small portions|
"administer critical remarks to everyone present"
"dole out some money"
"shell out pocket money for the children"
"deal a blow to someone"
|Afford||be able to spare or give up|
"I can''t afford to spend two hours with this person"
|Allot||give out or allot|
"We were assigned new uniforms"
|Allow||allow or plan for a certain possibility|
concede the truth or validity of something
"I allow for this possibility"
"The seamstress planned for 5% shrinkage after the first wash"
|Apparel||clothing in general|
"she was refined in her choice of apparel"
"he always bought his clothes at the same store"
"fastidious about his dress"
|Assign||select something or someone for a specific purpose|
"The teacher assigned him to lead his classmates in the exercise"
|Assurance||freedom from doubt|
belief in yourself and your abilities
"his assurance in his superiority did not make him popular"
"after that failure he lost his confidence"
"she spoke with authority"
View all cognitive synonyms for Donate
|Donate||give to a charity or good cause|
"I donated blood to the Red Cross for the victims of the earthquake"
"donate money to the orphanage"
"She donates to her favorite charity every month"
View English words with the unique letters used in donate. Words With The Letters Adenot
|Contribution||any one of a number of individual efforts in a common endeavor|
"I am proud of my contribution to the team''s success"
"they all did their share of the work"
|Donation||act of giving in common with others for a common purpose especially to a charity|
|Gift||the act of giving|
|Give||the elasticity of something that can be stretched and returns to its original length|
|Present||a verb tense that expresses actions or states at the time of speaking|
|Pledge||a binding commitment to do or give or refrain from something;|
"an assurance of help when needed";
"signed a pledge never to reveal the secret"
|Subscribe||adopt as a belief;|
"I subscribe to your view on abortion"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Odonate (7 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||odonate|
|Antedon (7 letters)||8 +1||10 +2||antedon|
|Adenota (7 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||adenota|
|Detonate (8 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||detonate|
|Donate (6 letters)||7||8||adenot|
|Donated (7 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||donated|
Donate Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters