- Types Of Speech
- You can use douche as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Douche
- A 1 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters c, d, e, h, o, and u, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters uc. Douche starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters d, do, dou, douc, douch, and the ending characters are e, he, che, uche, ouche, ..
- School Grade
- Douche is set as a grade one word that starts with d, ends with e, 1 syllables, 3 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is douche a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Douche in Pig Latin is said as "oucheday or ouchedway".
- d | o | u | c | h | e
- do | ou | uc | ch | he
- dou | ouc | uch | che
- douc | ouch | uche
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- Verb Examples
- direct a spray of water into a bodily cavity, for cleaning
|Ablution||the ritual washing of a priest''s hands or of sacred vessels|
|Aerosol||a dispenser that forces a liquid out as a fine spray when a button is pressed|
|Atomiser||a dispenser that turns a liquid (such as perfume) into a fine spray|
|Atomizer||a dispenser that turns a liquid (such as perfume) into a fine spray|
View all cognitive synonyms for Douche
View English words with the unique letters used in douche. Words With The Letters Cdehou
|Irrigation||(medicine) cleaning a wound or body organ by flushing or washing out with water or a medicated solution|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Douche (6 letters)||12||13||douche|
|Debouch (7 letters)||15 +3||17 +4||debouch|
|Avouched (8 letters)||17 +5||19 +6||avouched|
|Vouched (7 letters)||16 +4||18 +5||vouched|
|Couched (7 letters)||15 +3||17 +4||couched|
Douche Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters