- Types Of Speech
- You can use doughnut as a noun in a sentence.
- About Doughnut
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters d, g, h, n, o, t, and u, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters gh. Doughnut starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, do, dou, doug, dough, and the ending characters are t, ut, nut, hnut, ghnut, ..
- A small ring-shaped friedcake
- Compound Words
- A compound word, doughnut has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are dough, and nut.
- Pig Latin
- Doughnut in Pig Latin is said as "oughnutday or oughnutdway".
- d | o | u | g | h | n | u | t
- do | ou | ug | gh | hn | nu | ut
- dou | oug | ugh | ghn | hnu | nut
- doug | ough | ughn | ghnu | hnut
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a small ring-shaped friedcake
- a toroidal shape;
"a ring of ships in the harbor";
"a halo of smoke"
|Friedcake||small cake in the form of a ring or twist or ball or strip fried in deep fat|
Doughnut Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters