- Types Of Speech
- You can use dracula as a noun in a sentence.
- About Dracula
- A 3 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, c, d, l, r, and u, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter c. Dracula starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters d, dr, dra, drac, dracu, and the ending characters are a, la, ula, cula, acula, ..
- Fictional vampire in a gothic horror novel by Bram Stoker
- Is dracula a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Dracula in Pig Latin is said as "aculadray or aculadrway".
- d | r | a | c | u | l | a
- dr | ra | ac | cu | ul | la
- dra | rac | acu | cul | ula
- drac | racu | acul | cula
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- fictional vampire in a gothic horror novel by Bram Stoker
- comprises tropical American species usually placed in genus Masdevallia: diminutive plants having bizarre and often sinister-looking flowers with pendulous scapes and motile lips
|Apparition||an act of appearing or becoming visible unexpectedly|
"natives were amazed at the apparition of this white stanger"
|Bogey||an unidentified (and possibly enemy) aircraft|
|Bogeyman||an imaginary monster used to frighten children|
|Bogie||an unidentified (and possibly enemy) aircraft|
|Bogy||an unidentified (and possibly enemy) aircraft|
|Booger||dried nasal mucus|
|Boogeyman||an imaginary monster used to frighten children|
|Brat||a small pork sausage|
|Bugaboo||a source of concern|
"the old bugaboo of inflation still bothers them"
View all cognitive synonyms for Dracula
|Dracula||fictional vampire in a gothic horror novel by Bram Stoker|
View English words with the unique letters used in dracula. Words With The Letters Acdlru
|Character||the inherent complex of attributes that determine a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions|
"education has for its object the formation of character"- Herbert Spencer
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Dracula (7 letters)||10||13||dracula|
Dracula Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters