- Types Of Speech
- You can use drizzling as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Drizzling
- A 2 syllables adjective satellite and 9 letters with the letters d, g, i, l, n, r, and z, 7 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter z. Drizzling starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, dr, dri, driz, drizz, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ling, zling, . Drizzling is also a double consonant (zz) word. View the double consonant words list.
- (of rain) falling lightly in very small drops; "a raw drizzing rain"
- Pig Latin
- Drizzling in Pig Latin is said as "izzlingdray or izzlingdrway".
- d | r | i | z | z | l | i | n | g
- dr | ri | iz | zz | zl | li | in | ng
- dri | riz | izz | zzl | zli | lin | ing
- driz | rizz | izzl | zzli | zlin | ling
- Word Gram
|Drizzling||(of rain) falling lightly in very small drops|
"a raw drizzing rain"
View English words with the unique letters used in drizzling. Words With The Letters Dgilnrz
Drizzling Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters