- Types Of Speech
- You can use drum as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Drum
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters d, m, r, and u, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters ru. Drum starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, dr, dru, and the ending characters are m, um, rum, ..
- Small to medium-sized bottom-dwelling food and game fishes of shallow coastal and fresh waters that make a drumming noise
- Middle Dutch
- School Grade
- Drum is set as a kindergarten word that starts with d, ends with m, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is drum a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Drum in Pig Latin is said as "umdray or umdrway".
- d | r | u | m
- dr | ru | um
- dru | rum
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- small to medium-sized bottom-dwelling food and game fishes of shallow coastal and fresh waters that make a drumming noise
- a hollow cast-iron cylinder attached to the wheel that forms part of the brakes
- a musical percussion instrument;
usually consists of a hollow cylinder with a membrane stretch across each end
- a cylindrical metal container used for shipping or storage of liquids
- the sound of a drum;
"he could hear the drums before he heard the fifes"
- a bulging cylindrical shape;
hollow with flat ends
- Verb Examples
- study intensively, as before an exam;
"I had to bone up on my Latin verbs before the final exam"
- play a percussion instrument
- make a rhythmic sound;
"Rain drummed against the windshield";
"The drums beat all night"
|Affray||a noisy fight|
|Babble||gibberish resembling the sounds of a baby|
|Barrage||the heavy fire of artillery to saturate an area rather than hit a specific target|
"they laid down a barrage in front of the advancing troops"
"the shelling went on for hours without pausing"
|Barrel||a cylindrical container that holds liquids|
|Battery||an assault in which the assailant makes physical contact|
|Beat||the act of beating to windward|
sailing as close as possible to the direction from which the wind is blowing
|Beating||the act of inflicting corporal punishment with repeated blows|
|Beat A Ruffle|
View all cognitive synonyms for Drum
|Drum||small to medium-sized bottom-dwelling food and game fishes of shallow coastal and fresh waters that make a drumming noise|
View English words with the unique letters used in drum. Words With The Letters Dmru
|Sciaenid||widely distributed family of carnivorous percoid fishes having a large air bladder used to produce sound|
|Mademoiselle||small silvery drumfish often mistaken for white perch;|
found along coasts of United States from New York to Mexico
|Redfish||male salmon that has recently spawned|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Mudra (5 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||mudra|
|Maraud (6 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||maraud|
|Drum (4 letters)||7||9||drum|
|Durum (5 letters)||8 +1||11 +2||durum|
Drum Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With M
- Spelled With / Contains Letters