- Types Of Speech
- You can use dysphoria as a noun in a sentence.
- About Dysphoria
- A 4 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, d, h, i, o, p, r, s, and y, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter h. Dysphoria starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters d, dy, dys, dysp, dysph, and the ending characters are a, ia, ria, oria, horia, ..
- Abnormal depression and discontent
- Ancient Greek
- Pig Latin
- Dysphoria in Pig Latin is said as "ysphoriaday or ysphoriadway".
- d | y | s | p | h | o | r | i | a
- dy | ys | sp | ph | ho | or | ri | ia
- dys | ysp | sph | pho | hor | ori | ria
- dysp | ysph | spho | phor | hori | oria
- Word Gram
|Euphoria||a feeling of great (usually exaggerated) elation|
|Dysphoria||abnormal depression and discontent|
View English words with the unique letters used in dysphoria. Words With The Letters Adhioprsy
"depression of the space bar on the typewriter"
|Discontent||a longing for something better than the present situation|
|Discontentedness||a longing for something better than the present situation|
|Discontentment||a longing for something better than the present situation|
Dysphoria Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters