- Types Of Speech
- You can use dysprosium as a noun in a sentence.
- About Dysprosium
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters d, i, m, o, p, r, s, u, and y, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ro. Dysprosium starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, dy, dys, dysp, dyspr, and the ending characters are m, um, ium, sium, osium, ..
- A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group; forms compounds that are highly magnetic
- Ancient Greek
- Pig Latin
- Dysprosium in Pig Latin is said as "ysprosiumday or ysprosiumdway".
- d | y | s | p | r | o | s | i | u | m
- dy | ys | sp | pr | ro | os | si | iu | um
- dys | ysp | spr | pro | ros | osi | siu | ium
- dysp | yspr | spro | pros | rosi | osiu | sium
- Word Gram
|Dysprosium||a trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group|
forms compounds that are highly magnetic
View English words with the unique letters used in dysprosium. Words With The Letters Dimoprsuy
|Metal||a mixture containing two or more metallic elements or metallic and nonmetallic elements usually fused together or dissolving into each other when molten|
"brass is an alloy of zinc and copper"
Dysprosium Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With M
- Spelled With / Contains Letters