- Types Of Speech
- You can use eagle as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Eagle
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, e, g, and l, 2 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter g. Eagle starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters e, ea, eag, eagl, and the ending characters are e, le, gle, agle, ..
- Any of various large keen-sighted diurnal birds of prey noted for their broad wings and strong soaring flight
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Eagle is set as a grade six word that starts with e, ends with e, 2 syllables, 3 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is eagle a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Eagle in Pig Latin is said as "eagleay or eagleway".
- e | a | g | l | e
- ea | ag | gl | le
- eag | agl | gle
- eagl | agle
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- any of various large keen-sighted diurnal birds of prey noted for their broad wings and strong soaring flight
- an emblem representing power;
"the Roman eagle"
- a former gold coin in the United States worth 10 dollars
- (golf) a score of two strokes under par on a hole
- Verb Examples
- shoot in two strokes under par
|Accomplishment||the action of accomplishing something|
|Achievement||the action of accomplishing something|
|Alloy||the state of impairing the quality or reducing the value of something|
|Annulet||a small ring|
|Antelope||graceful Old World ruminant with long legs and horns directed upward and backward|
|Apparel||clothing in general|
"she was refined in her choice of apparel"
"he always bought his clothes at the same store"
"fastidious about his dress"
View all cognitive synonyms for Eagle
|Eagle||any of various large keen-sighted diurnal birds of prey noted for their broad wings and strong soaring flight|
View English words with the unique letters used in eagle. Words With The Letters Aegl
|Bird Of Prey|
|Raptor||any of numerous carnivorous birds that hunt and kill other animals|
|Eaglet||a young eagle|
|Harpy||large black-and-white crested eagle of tropical America|
View All Hyponyms For Eagle
Old World vultures;
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Salvage (7 letters)||11 +5||14 +6||salvage|
|Waggle (6 letters)||11 +5||14 +6||waggle|
|Grapple (7 letters)||12 +6||16 +8||grapple|
|Lavage (6 letters)||10 +4||13 +5||lavage|
|Glare (5 letters)||6||8||aeglr|
|Maglev (6 letters)||12 +6||16 +8||maglev|
|Gantlet (7 letters)||8 +2||11 +3||gantlet|
|Algae (5 letters)||6||8||algae|
|Euglena (7 letters)||8 +2||12 +4||aeeglnu|
|Eagle (5 letters)||6||8||eagle|
|Eaglet (6 letters)||7 +1||9 +1||legate|
|Greylag (7 letters)||12 +6||14 +6||greylag|
|Plumage (7 letters)||12 +6||17 +9||plumage|
|Pelage (6 letters)||9 +3||12 +4||pelage|
|Seagull (7 letters)||8 +2||12 +4||sullage|
|Gazella (7 letters)||17 +11||20 +12||aaegllz|
|Gazelle (7 letters)||17 +11||20 +12||gazelle|
|Angler (6 letters)||7 +1||10 +2||angler|
|Aglet (5 letters)||6||8||aglet|
|Pergola (7 letters)||10 +4||13 +5||pergola|
|Argyle (6 letters)||10 +4||11 +3||argyle|
|Argyles (7 letters)||11 +5||12 +4||argyles|
|Luggage (7 letters)||10 +4||15 +7||luggage|
|Gallery (7 letters)||11 +5||13 +5||allergy|
|Galleon (7 letters)||8 +2||12 +4||galleon|
Eagle Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters