- Types Of Speech
- You can use earphone as a noun in a sentence.
- About Earphone
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, e, h, n, o, p, and r, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ph. Earphone starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters e, ea, ear, earp, earph, and the ending characters are e, ne, one, hone, phone, ..
- Electro-acoustic transducer for converting electric signals into sounds; it is held over or inserted into the ear; "it was not the typing but the earphones that she disliked"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, earphone has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are ear, and phone.
- Pig Latin
- Earphone in Pig Latin is said as "earphoneay or earphoneway".
- e | a | r | p | h | o | n | e
- ea | ar | rp | ph | ho | on | ne
- ear | arp | rph | pho | hon | one
- earp | arph | rpho | phon | hone
- Word Gram
|Adjustment||the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)|
|Allophone||(linguistics) any of various acoustically different forms of the same phoneme|
|Alteration||the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)|
|Alveolar||a consonant articulated with the tip of the tongue near the gum ridge|
|Amplitude||greatness of magnitude|
View all cognitive synonyms for Earphone
|Electro Acoustic Transducer|
|Receiver||set that receives radio or tv signals|
Earphone Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters