- Types Of Speech
- You can use ebullience as a noun in a sentence.
- About Ebullience
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters b, c, e, i, l, n, and u, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters li. Ebullience starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters e, eb, ebu, ebul, ebull, and the ending characters are e, ce, nce, ence, ience, . Ebullience is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Overflowing with enthusiasm
- School Grade
- Ebullience is set as a sat word that starts with e, ends with e, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Ebullience in Pig Latin is said as "ebullienceay or ebullienceway".
- e | b | u | l | l | i | e | n | c | e
- eb | bu | ul | ll | li | ie | en | nc | ce
- ebu | bul | ull | lli | lie | ien | enc | nce
- ebul | bull | ulli | llie | lien | ienc | ence
- Word Gram
|Abandon||the trait of lacking restraint or control|
freedom from inhibition or worry
"she danced with abandon"
|Abundance||the property of a more than adequate quantity or supply|
"an age of abundance"
|Acquiescence||agreement with a statement or proposal to do something|
"he gave his assent eagerly"
"a murmur of acquiescence from the assembly"
|Activity||any specific activity|
"they avoided all recreational activity"
|Adam||street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine|
|Advantageousness||the quality of being encouraging or promising of a successful outcome|
|Affectionateness||a quality proceeding from feelings of affection or love|
|Agitation||the act of agitating something|
causing it to move around (usually vigorously)
|Agreeability||a temperamental disposition to be agreeable|
View all cognitive synonyms for Ebullience
|Ebullience||overflowing with enthusiasm|
View English words with the unique letters used in ebullience. Words With The Letters Bceilnu
|Life||living things collectively|
"the oceans are teeming with life"
|Liveliness||general activity and motion|
|Spirit||a fundamental emotional and activating principle determining one''s character|
|Sprightliness||animation and energy in action or expression|
"it was a heavy play and the actors tried in vain to give life to it"
|Lyricism||unrestrained and exaggerated enthusiasm|
Ebullience Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters