- Types Of Speech
- You can use ecclesiasticus as a noun in a sentence.
- About Ecclesiasticus
- A 6 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, l, s, t, and u, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters ia. Ecclesiasticus starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, ec, ecc, eccl, eccle, and the ending characters are s, us, cus, icus, ticus, . Ecclesiasticus is also a double consonant (cc) word. View the double consonant words list.
- An Apocryphal book mainly of maxims (resembling Proverbs in that respect)
- Pig Latin
- Ecclesiasticus in Pig Latin is said as "ecclesiasticusay or ecclesiasticusway".
- e | c | c | l | e | s | i | a | s | t | i | c | u | s
- ec | cc | cl | le | es | si | ia | as | st | ti | ic | cu | us
- ecc | ccl | cle | les | esi | sia | ias | ast | sti | tic | icu | cus
- eccl | ccle | cles | lesi | esia | sias | iast | asti | stic | ticu | icus
- Word Gram
|Ecclesiasticus||an Apocryphal book mainly of maxims (resembling Proverbs in that respect)|
View English words with the unique letters used in ecclesiasticus. Words With The Letters Aceilstu
|Book||physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together|
"he used a large book as a doorstop"
Ecclesiasticus Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With S