- Types Of Speech
- You can use ect as a noun in a sentence.
- About Ect
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters c, e, and t, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter c. Ect starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, ec, and the ending characters are t, ct, ..
- The administration of a strong electric current that passes through the brain to induce convulsions and coma
- School Grade
- Ect is set as a kindergarten word that starts with e, ends with t, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is ect a scrabble word? A 5 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Ect in Pig Latin is said as "ectay or ectway".
- e | c | t
- ec | ct
- Word Gram
|ECT||the administration of a strong electric current that passes through the brain to induce convulsions and coma|
|Tec||a police officer who investigates crimes|
|TCE||a heavy colorless highly toxic liquid used as a solvent to clean electronic components and for dry cleaning and as a fumigant|
causes cancer and liver and lung damage
View English words with the unique letters used in ect. Words With The Letters Cet
View All Names For Ect
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|ECT (3 letters)||5||6||ect|
|Acute (5 letters)||7 +2||9 +3||catue|
|Aztec (5 letters)||16 +11||17 +11||aztec|
|Tec (3 letters)||5||6||ect|
|TCE (3 letters)||5||6||ect|
|Exact (5 letters)||14 +9||15 +9||exact|
|Cute (4 letters)||6 +1||8 +2||cute|
|Etc (3 letters)||5||6||ect|
|Cate (4 letters)||6 +1||7 +1||cate|
|Acate (5 letters)||7 +2||8 +2||aacet|
Ect Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters