- Types Of Speech
- You can use electrolysis as a noun in a sentence.
- About Electrolysis
- A 5 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters c, e, i, l, o, r, s, t, and y, 8 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ro. Electrolysis starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, el, ele, elec, elect, and the ending characters are s, is, sis, ysis, lysis, ..
- Removing superfluous or unwanted hair by passing an electric current through the hair root
- School Grade
- Electrolysis is set as a sat word that starts with e, ends with s, 5 syllables, 4 vowels and 12 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Electrolysis in Pig Latin is said as "electrolysisay or electrolysisway".
- e | l | e | c | t | r | o | l | y | s | i | s
- el | le | ec | ct | tr | ro | ol | ly | ys | si | is
- ele | lec | ect | ctr | tro | rol | oly | lys | ysi | sis
- elec | lect | ectr | ctro | trol | roly | olys | lysi | ysis
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- removing superfluous or unwanted hair by passing an electric current through the hair root
- lysis of a bond produced by the passage of an electric current
|Acidification||the process of becoming acid or being converted into an acid|
|Anion||a negatively charged ion|
|Carbonation||saturation with carbon dioxide (as soda water)|
|Catalysis||acceleration of a chemical reaction induced the presence of material that is chemically unchanged at the end of the reaction|
"of the top 50 commodity chemicals, 30 are created directly by catalysis and another 6 are made from raw materials that are catal
|Cation||a positively charged ion|
|Cauterisation||the act of coagulating blood and destroying tissue with a hot iron or caustic agent or by freezing|
View all cognitive synonyms for Electrolysis
|Electrolysis||removing superfluous or unwanted hair by passing an electric current through the hair root|
View English words with the unique letters used in electrolysis. Words With The Letters Ceilorsty
Electrolysis Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With S