- Types Of Speech
- You can use elocution as a noun in a sentence.
- About Elocution
- A 4 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters c, e, i, l, n, o, t, and u, 4 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter u. Elocution starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, el, elo, eloc, elocu, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ution, ..
- An expert manner of speaking involving control of voice and gesture
- School Grade
- Elocution is set as a sat word that starts with e, ends with n, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Elocution in Pig Latin is said as "elocutionay or elocutionway".
- e | l | o | c | u | t | i | o | n
- el | lo | oc | cu | ut | ti | io | on
- elo | loc | ocu | cut | uti | tio | ion
- eloc | locu | ocut | cuti | utio | tion
- Word Gram
|Blether||idle or foolish and irrelevant talk|
|Cackle||a loud laugh suggestive of a hen''s cackle|
|Causerie||light informal conversation for social occasions|
|Chitchat||light informal conversation for social occasions|
|Comment||a written explanation or criticism or illustration that is added to a book or other textual material|
"he wrote an extended comment on the proposal"
View all cognitive synonyms for Elocution
|Elocution||an expert manner of speaking involving control of voice and gesture|
View English words with the unique letters used in elocution. Words With The Letters Ceilnotu
|Elocute||declaim in an elocutionary manner|
"The poet elocuted beautifully"
Elocution Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters