- Types Of Speech
- You can use eloquent as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Eloquent
- A 3 syllables adjective satellite and 8 letters with the letters e, l, n, o, q, t, and u, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters qu. Eloquent starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, el, elo, eloq, eloqu, and the ending characters are t, nt, ent, uent, quent, ..
- Expressing yourself readily, clearly, effectively; "able to dazzle with his facile tongue"; "silver speech"
- Old French
- School Grade
- Eloquent is set as a sat word that starts with e, ends with t, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Eloquent in Pig Latin is said as "eloquentay or eloquentway".
- e | l | o | q | u | e | n | t
- el | lo | oq | qu | ue | en | nt
- elo | loq | oqu | que | uen | ent
- eloq | loqu | oque | quen | uent
- Word Gram
|Acquiescent||willing to carry out the orders or wishes of another without protest|
"too acquiescent to challenge authority"
"a gentle and biddable soul"
"children compliant with the parental will"
|Adaptable||capable of adapting (of becoming or being made suitable) to a particular situation or use|
"to succeed one must be adaptable"
"the frame was adaptable to cloth bolts of different widths"
|Adroit||quick or skillful or adept in action or thought|
"an exceptionally adroit pianist"
"an adroit technician"
"his adroit replies to hecklers won him many followers"
"an adroit negotiator"
"the homecoming of the released hostages was an affecting scene"
"poignant grief cannot endure forever"
"his gratitude was simple and touching"
|Affluent||a branch that flows into the main stream|
|Amenable||disposed or willing to comply|
"someone amenable to persuasion"
"the spirit indeed is willing but the flesh is weak"- Matthew 26:41
|Ample||affording an abundant supply|
"had ample food for the party"
"food is plentiful"
"a plenteous grape harvest"
"a rich supply"
|Apposite||being of striking appropriateness and pertinence|
"the successful copywriter is a master of apposite and evocative verbal images"
"an apt reply"
|Appropriate||give or assign a share of money or time to a particular person or cause|
"I will earmark this money for your research"
View all cognitive synonyms for Eloquent
|Eloquent||expressing yourself readily, clearly, effectively|
"able to dazzle with his facile tongue"
View English words with the unique letters used in eloquent. Words With The Letters Elnoqtu
|Articulate||express or state clearly|
Eloquent Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters