- Types Of Speech
- You can use emoticon as a noun in a sentence.
- About Emoticon
- A 4 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters c, e, i, m, n, o, and t, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ti. Emoticon starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, em, emo, emot, emoti, and the ending characters are n, on, con, icon, ticon, ..
- A representation of a facial expression (as a smile or frown) created by typing a sequence of characters in sending email; ":-( and :-) are emoticons"
- Pig Latin
- Emoticon in Pig Latin is said as "emoticonay or emoticonway".
- e | m | o | t | i | c | o | n
- em | mo | ot | ti | ic | co | on
- emo | mot | oti | tic | ico | con
- emot | moti | otic | tico | icon
- Word Gram
|Emoticon||a representation of a facial expression (as a smile or frown) created by typing a sequence of characters in sending email|
":-( and :-) are emoticons"
View English words with the unique letters used in emoticon. Words With The Letters Ceimnot
|Smiley||an emoticon of a smiling face|
Emoticon Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters