- Types Of Speech
- You can use emotionlessness as a noun in a sentence.
- About Emotionlessness
- A 5 syllables noun and 15 letters with the letters e, i, l, m, n, o, s, and t, 9 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter l. Emotionlessness starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, em, emo, emot, emoti, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ness, sness, . Emotionlessness is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Absence of emotion
- Compound Words
- A compound word, emotionlessness has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are emotionless, and ness.
- Pig Latin
- Emotionlessness in Pig Latin is said as "emotionlessnessay or emotionlessnessway".
- e | m | o | t | i | o | n | l | e | s | s | n | e | s | s
- em | mo | ot | ti | io | on | nl | le | es | ss | sn | ne | es | ss
- emo | mot | oti | tio | ion | onl | nle | les | ess | ssn | sne | nes | ess
- emot | moti | otio | tion | ionl | onle | nles | less | essn | ssne | snes | ness
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- absence of emotion
- apathy demonstrated by an absence of emotional reactions
|Emotionalism||emotional nature or quality|
|Emotionality||emotional nature or quality|
|Emotionlessness||absence of emotion|
View English words with the unique letters used in emotionlessness. Words With The Letters Eilmnost
|Trait||a distinguishing feature of your personal nature|
|Blandness||the trait of exhibiting no personal embarrassment or concern;|
"the blandness of his confession enraged the judge"
|Coldness||a lack of affection or enthusiasm|
|Coolness||a lack of affection or enthusiasm|
|Frigidity||a lack of affection or enthusiasm|
|Stoicism||an indifference to pleasure or pain|
|Stolidity||an indifference to pleasure or pain|
|Stolidness||an indifference to pleasure or pain|
Emotionlessness Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With S