- Types Of Speech
- You can use endangered as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Endangered
- A 3 syllables adjective satellite and 10 letters with the letters a, d, e, g, n, and r, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ng. Endangered starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, en, end, enda, endan, and the ending characters are d, ed, red, ered, gered, ..
- (of flora or fauna) in imminent danger of extinction; "an endangered species"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, endangered has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are end, and angered.
- Pig Latin
- Endangered in Pig Latin is said as "endangereday or endangeredway".
- e | n | d | a | n | g | e | r | e | d
- en | nd | da | an | ng | ge | er | re | ed
- end | nda | dan | ang | nge | ger | ere | red
- enda | ndan | dang | ange | nger | gere | ered
- Word Gram
|Endangered||(of flora or fauna) in imminent danger of extinction|
"an endangered species"
View English words with the unique letters used in endangered. Words With The Letters Adegnr
|Vulnerable||susceptible to physical or emotional injury;|
"at a tender age"
|Negative Feelings||Describe endangered||A word list of negative feeling words and the best English words to describe negative emotions. Emotional negative words... read more|
Endangered Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters