- Types Of Speech
- You can use endearment as a noun in a sentence.
- About Endearment
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, d, e, m, n, r, and t, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ar. Endearment starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, en, end, ende, endea, and the ending characters are t, nt, ent, ment, rment, ..
- The act of showing affection
- Pig Latin
- Endearment in Pig Latin is said as "endearmentay or endearmentway".
- e | n | d | e | a | r | m | e | n | t
- en | nd | de | ea | ar | rm | me | en | nt
- end | nde | dea | ear | arm | rme | men | ent
- ende | ndea | dear | earm | arme | rmen | ment
- Word Gram
|Advance||the act of moving forward toward a goal|
|Ambuscade||the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise|
|Ambush||the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise|
|Bait||something used to lure victims into danger|
|Blarney||flattery designed to gain favor|
|Caress||a gentle affectionate stroking (or something resembling it)|
"he showered her with caresses"
"soft music was a fond caress"
"the caresses of the breeze played over his face"
|Charm||something believed to bring good luck|
View all cognitive synonyms for Endearment
|Endearment||the act of showing affection|
View English words with the unique letters used in endearment. Words With The Letters Ademnrt
|Endear||make attractive or lovable|
"This behavior endeared her to me"
Endearment Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters