- Types Of Speech
- You can use ensemble as a noun in a sentence.
- About Ensemble
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters b, e, l, m, n, and s, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters em. Ensemble starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters e, en, ens, ense, ensem, and the ending characters are e, le, ble, mble, emble, ..
- A coordinated outfit (set of clothing)
- Pig Latin
- Ensemble in Pig Latin is said as "ensembleay or ensembleway".
- e | n | s | e | m | b | l | e
- en | ns | se | em | mb | bl | le
- ens | nse | sem | emb | mbl | ble
- ense | nsem | semb | embl | mble
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a coordinated outfit (set of clothing)
- an assemblage of parts or details (as in a work of art) considered as forming a whole
- a group of musicians playing or singing together;
"a string ensemble"
- the chorus of a ballet company
- a cast other than the principles
|Admixture||the act of mixing together|
"paste made by a mix of flour and water"
"the mixing of sound channels in the recording studio"
|Agglomeration||the act of collecting in a mass|
the act of agglomerating
|Aggregate||the whole amount|
|Aggregation||the act of gathering something together|
|Alloy||the state of impairing the quality or reducing the value of something|
|All At Once|
|All Of A Sudden|
|Amalgam||a combination or blend of diverse things|
"his theory is an amalgam of earlier ideas"
|Apparel||clothing in general|
"she was refined in her choice of apparel"
"he always bought his clothes at the same store"
"fastidious about his dress"
View all cognitive synonyms for Ensemble
|Ensemble||a coordinated outfit (set of clothing)|
View English words with the unique letters used in ensemble. Words With The Letters Belmns
|Getup||a set of clothing (with accessories)|
"his getup was exceedingly elegant"
|Outfit||gear consisting of a set of articles or tools for a specified purpose|
|Rig||the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme|
"that book is a fraud"
|Turnout||(ballet) the outward rotation of a dancer''s leg from the hip|
Ensemble Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters