- Types Of Speech
- You can use entertainingly as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Entertainingly
- A 5 syllables adverb and 14 letters with the letters a, e, g, i, l, n, r, t, and y, 9 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ai. Entertainingly starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, en, ent, ente, enter, and the ending characters are y, ly, gly, ngly, ingly, ..
- In an entertaining manner; "Byron''s consumed memoirs possessed the merit of being well and entertainingly written"
- Pig Latin
- Entertainingly in Pig Latin is said as "entertaininglyay or entertaininglyway".
- e | n | t | e | r | t | a | i | n | i | n | g | l | y
- en | nt | te | er | rt | ta | ai | in | ni | in | ng | gl | ly
- ent | nte | ter | ert | rta | tai | ain | ini | nin | ing | ngl | gly
- ente | nter | tert | erta | rtai | tain | aini | inin | ning | ingl | ngly
- Word Gram
|Entertainingly||in an entertaining manner|
"Byron''s consumed memoirs possessed the merit of being well and entertainingly written"
View English words with the unique letters used in entertainingly. Words With The Letters Aegilnrty
|Entertaining||agreeably diverting or amusing;|
"an entertaining puppet show";
"films should be entertaining"
Entertainingly Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With Y