- Types Of Speech
- You can use enthronisation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Enthronisation
- A 5 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, e, h, i, n, o, r, s, and t, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ni. Enthronisation starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, en, ent, enth, enthr, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- The ceremony of installing a new monarch
- Pig Latin
- Enthronisation in Pig Latin is said as "enthronisationay or enthronisationway".
- e | n | t | h | r | o | n | i | s | a | t | i | o | n
- en | nt | th | hr | ro | on | ni | is | sa | at | ti | io | on
- ent | nth | thr | hro | ron | oni | nis | isa | sat | ati | tio | ion
- enth | nthr | thro | hron | roni | onis | nisa | isat | sati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
|Accession||the act of attaining or gaining access to a new office or right or position (especially the throne)|
"Elizabeth''s accession in 1558"
|Anointing||the act of applying oil or an oily liquid|
|Anointment||the act of applying oil or an oily liquid|
|Appointment||(law) the act of disposing of property by virtue of the power of appointment|
"she allocated part of the trust to her church by appointment"
|Arrogation||seizure by the government|
|Assignment||the act of putting a person into a non-elective position|
"the appointment had to be approved by the whole committee"
|Assumption||the act of taking possession of or power over something|
"his assumption of office coincided with the trouble in Cuba"
"the Nazi assumption of power in 1934"
"he acquired all the company''s assets for ten million dollars and the assumption of the compan
|Authorisation||the act of conferring legality or sanction or formal warrant|
|Authorization||the act of conferring legality or sanction or formal warrant|
View all cognitive synonyms for Enthronisation
|Enthronisation||the ceremony of installing a new monarch|
View English words with the unique letters used in enthronisation. Words With The Letters Aehinorst
|Adorn||make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.|
"Decorate the room for the party"
"beautify yourself for the special day"
|Clothe||provide with clothes or put clothes on|
"Parents must feed and dress their child"
|Coronate||invest with regal power|
"The prince was crowned in Westminster Abbey"
|Crown||the part of a hat (the vertex) covering the crown of the head|
|Enthrone||provide with power and authority|
"They vested the council with special rights"
|Invest||make an investment|
"Put money into bonds"
|Throne||the position and power of one who occupies a throne|
|Vest||place (authority, property, or rights) in the control of a person or group of persons|
"She vested her vast fortune in her two sons"
Enthronisation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With N