- Types Of Speech
- You can use entity as a noun in a sentence.
- About Entity
- A 3 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters e, i, n, t, and y, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ti. Entity starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, en, ent, enti, entit, and the ending characters are y, ty, ity, tity, ntity, ..
- That which is perceived or known or inferred to have its own distinct existence (living or nonliving)
- School Grade
- Entity is set as a sat word that starts with e, ends with y, 3 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is entity a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Entity in Pig Latin is said as "entityay or entityway".
- e | n | t | i | t | y
- en | nt | ti | it | ty
- ent | nti | tit | ity
- enti | ntit | tity
- Word Gram
|Actual||presently existing in fact and not merely potential or possible|
"the predicted temperature and the actual temperature were markedly different"
"actual and imagined conditions"
|Aggregate||the whole amount|
|Amount||how much there is of something that you can quantify|
|Animal||a living organism characterized by voluntary movement|
|Article||one of a class of artifacts|
"an article of clothing"
|Beast||a living organism characterized by voluntary movement|
|Being||a living thing that has (or can develop) the ability to act or function independently|
|Body||the external structure of a vehicle|
"the body of the car was badly rusted"
View all cognitive synonyms for Entity
|Entity||that which is perceived or known or inferred to have its own distinct existence (living or nonliving)|
View English words with the unique letters used in entity. Words With The Letters Einty
|Anticipation||the act of predicting (as by reasoning about the future)|
|Cause||any entity that causes events to happen|
|Enclosure||the act of enclosing something inside something else|
|Expanse||a wide scope;|
"the sweep of the plains"
|Location||a point or extent in space|
|Matter||that which has mass and occupies space;|
"an atom is the smallest indivisible unit of matter"
|Object||a tangible and visible entity;|
an entity that can cast a shadow;
"it was full of rackets, balls and other objects"
View All Hyponyms For Entity
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Entity (6 letters)||9||9||eintty|
|Nicety (6 letters)||11 +2||12 +3||nicety|
|Tenacity (8 letters)||13 +4||14 +5||tenacity|
|Ninety (6 letters)||9||10 +1||ninety|
|Cyanite (7 letters)||12 +3||13 +4||cyanite|
|Cytidine (8 letters)||14 +5||15 +6||cdeiinty|
Entity Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters