- Types Of Speech
- You can use entourage as a noun in a sentence.
- About Entourage
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, e, g, n, o, r, t, and u, 4 consonants, 5 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter u. Entourage starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters e, en, ent, ento, entou, and the ending characters are e, ge, age, rage, urage, ..
- The group following and attending to some important person
- School Grade
- Entourage is set as a sat word that starts with e, ends with e, 3 syllables, 5 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Entourage in Pig Latin is said as "entourageay or entourageway".
- e | n | t | o | u | r | a | g | e
- en | nt | to | ou | ur | ra | ag | ge
- ent | nto | tou | our | ura | rag | age
- ento | ntou | tour | oura | urag | rage
- Word Gram
|Accompaniment||the act of accompanying someone or something in order to protect them|
|Advance||the act of moving forward toward a goal|
|Advancement||gradual improvement or growth or development|
"advancement of knowledge"
"great progress in the arts"
|Aid||the work of caring for or attending to someone or something|
"no medical care was required"
"the old car needed constant attention"
|Ambiance||the atmosphere of an environment|
|Ambience||the atmosphere of an environment|
|Ambit||an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"|
"the ambit of municipal legislation"
"within the compass of this article"
"within the scope of an investigation"
"outside the reach of the law"
View all cognitive synonyms for Entourage
|Entourage||the group following and attending to some important person|
View English words with the unique letters used in entourage. Words With The Letters Aegnortu
|Assemblage||the social act of assembling|
"they demanded the right of assembly"
|Gathering||the act of gathering something|
"pay court to the emperor"
Entourage Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters