- Types Of Speech
- You can use epiphany as a noun in a sentence.
- About Epiphany
- A 4 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, e, h, i, n, p, and y, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ph. Epiphany starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, ep, epi, epip, epiph, and the ending characters are y, ny, any, hany, phany, ..
- A divine manifestation
- Old French
- School Grade
- Epiphany is set as a sat word that starts with e, ends with y, 4 syllables, 3 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Epiphany in Pig Latin is said as "epiphanyay or epiphanyway".
- e | p | i | p | h | a | n | y
- ep | pi | ip | ph | ha | an | ny
- epi | pip | iph | pha | han | any
- epip | piph | ipha | phan | hany
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a divine manifestation
- twelve days after Christmas;
celebrates the visit of the three wise men to the infant Jesus
|Advent||arrival that has been awaited (especially of something momentous)|
"the advent of the computer"
|Afflatus||a strong creative impulse|
|Apocalypse||the last book of the New Testament|
contains visionary descriptions of heaven and of conflicts between good and evil and of the end of the world
attributed to Saint John the apostle
|Apparition||an act of appearing or becoming visible unexpectedly|
"natives were amazed at the apparition of this white stanger"
|Appearance||the act of appearing in public view|
"the rookie made a brief appearance in the first period"
"it was Bernhardt''s last appearance in America"
|Appearing||formal attendance (in court or at a hearing) of a party in an action|
|Ascending||the act of changing location in an upward direction|
|Ascension||the act of changing location in an upward direction|
View all cognitive synonyms for Epiphany
|Epiphany||a divine manifestation|
View English words with the unique letters used in epiphany. Words With The Letters Aehinpy
|Manifestation||a public display of group feelings (usually of a political nature)|
"there were violent demonstrations against the war"
|Build Vocabulary||Help epiphany||What are some of the best words to use to help improve vocabulary, whether by using or words that should be known by all... read more|
Epiphany Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters