- Types Of Speech
- You can use equation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Equation
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, e, i, n, o, q, t, and u, 3 consonants, 5 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters at. Equation starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, eq, equ, equa, equat, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- The act of regarding as equal
- Old French
- School Grade
- Equation is set as a grade five word that starts with e, ends with n, 3 syllables, 5 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Equation in Pig Latin is said as "equationay or equationway".
- e | q | u | a | t | i | o | n
- eq | qu | ua | at | ti | io | on
- equ | qua | uat | ati | tio | ion
- equa | quat | uati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of regarding as equal
- a mathematical statement that two expressions are equal
- a state of being essentially equal or equivalent;
"on a par with the best"
|Accommodation||(physiology) the automatic adjustment in focal length of the lens of the eye|
|Addend||a number that is added to another number (the augend)|
|Adjustment||the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)|
|Agreement||compatibility of observations|
"there was no agreement between theory and measurement"
"the results of two tests were in correspondence"
|Alteration||the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)|
|Antilog||the number of which a given number is the logarithm|
|Antilogarithm||the number of which a given number is the logarithm|
|Aplomb||great coolness and composure under strain|
"keep your cool"
|Argument||a variable in a logical or mathematical expression whose value determines the dependent variable|
if f(x)=y, x is the independent variable
|Assuredness||great coolness and composure under strain|
"keep your cool"
View all cognitive synonyms for Equation
|Equation||the act of regarding as equal|
View English words with the unique letters used in equation. Words With The Letters Aeinoqtu
|Compare||qualities that are comparable|
"no comparison between the two books"
|Equate||make equal, uniform, corresponding, or matching|
"let''s equalize the duties among all employees in this office"
"The company matched the discount policy of its competitors"
|Liken||consider or describe as similar, equal, or analogous|
"We can compare the Han dynasty to the Romans"
"You cannot equate success in financial matters with greed"
Equation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters
Found In These Quantum Lists!
- starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant
- 8 letters, 3 consonants, 5 vowels, 3 syllables
- 8 letters, 5 vowels, and 3 syllables
- 3 consonants, 5 vowels, 3 syllables
- 3 consonants and 3 syllables
- 3 consonants and 5 vowels
- 5 vowels and 3 syllables
- Words With All Vowels (aeiou)
- Words with Old French roots.