- Types Of Speech
- You can use equipment as a noun in a sentence.
- About Equipment
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters e, i, m, n, p, q, t, and u, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter p. Equipment starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, eq, equ, equi, equip, and the ending characters are t, nt, ent, ment, pment, ..
- An instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service
- School Grade
- Equipment is set as a grade five word that starts with e, ends with t, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Equipment in Pig Latin is said as "equipmentay or equipmentway".
- e | q | u | i | p | m | e | n | t
- eq | qu | ui | ip | pm | me | en | nt
- equ | qui | uip | ipm | pme | men | ent
- equi | quip | uipm | ipme | pmen | ment
- Word Gram
|Ability||the quality of being able to perform|
a quality that permits or facilitates achievement or accomplishment
|Accessory||a supplementary component that improves capability|
|Accouterment||clothing that is worn or carried, but not part of your main clothing|
|Accoutrement||clothing that is worn or carried, but not part of your main clothing|
|Adaptation||(physiology) the responsive adjustment of a sense organ (as the eye) to varying conditions (as of light)|
|Adjustment||the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)|
|Alteration||the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)|
|Amenities||things that make you comfortable and at ease|
"all the comforts of home"
View all cognitive synonyms for Equipment
|Equipment||an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service|
View English words with the unique letters used in equipment. Words With The Letters Eimnpqtu
|Equip||provide with abilities or understanding|
"She was never equipped to be a dancer"
|Fit||a sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason)|
"a burst of applause"
"a fit of housecleaning"
|Outfit||gear consisting of a set of articles or tools for a specified purpose|
|Instrumentality||an artifact (or system of artifacts) that is instrumental in accomplishing some end|
|Instrumentation||the act of providing or using the instruments needed for some implementation|
|Apparatus||equipment designed to serve a specific function|
|Appurtenances||equipment consisting of miscellaneous articles needed for a particular operation or sport etc.|
|Automation||the act of implementing the control of equipment with advanced technology;|
usually involving electronic hardware;
"automation replaces human workers by machines"
|Engine Cooling System|
|Equipage||a vehicle with four wheels drawn by two or more horses|
View All Hyponyms For Equipment
Equipment Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters