- Types Of Speech
- You can use equitation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Equitation
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, e, i, n, o, q, t, and u, 4 consonants, 6 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ta. Equitation starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, eq, equ, equi, equit, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- Riding a horse as a sport
- School Grade
- Equitation is set as a grade eight word that starts with e, ends with n, 4 syllables, 6 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Equitation in Pig Latin is said as "equitationay or equitationway".
- e | q | u | i | t | a | t | i | o | n
- eq | qu | ui | it | ta | at | ti | io | on
- equ | qui | uit | ita | tat | ati | tio | ion
- equi | quit | uita | itat | tati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
|Equitation||riding a horse as a sport|
View English words with the unique letters used in equitation. Words With The Letters Aeinoqtu
|Athletics||an active diversion requiring physical exertion and competition|
|Sport||an active diversion requiring physical exertion and competition|
Equitation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters