- Types Of Speech
- You can use espresso as a noun in a sentence.
- About Espresso
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters e, o, p, r, and s, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters re. Espresso starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters e, es, esp, espr, espre, and the ending characters are o, so, sso, esso, resso, . Espresso is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Strong black coffee brewed by forcing hot water under pressure through finely ground coffee beans
- Pig Latin
- Espresso in Pig Latin is said as "espressoay or espressoway".
- e | s | p | r | e | s | s | o
- es | sp | pr | re | es | ss | so
- esp | spr | pre | res | ess | sso
- espr | spre | pres | ress | esso
- Word Gram
|Espresso||strong black coffee brewed by forcing hot water under pressure through finely ground coffee beans|
View English words with the unique letters used in espresso. Words With The Letters Eoprs
|Coffee||a medium to dark brown color|
|Java||a simple platform-independent object-oriented programming language used for writing applets that are downloaded from the World Wide Web by a client and run on the client''s machine|
|Latte||strong espresso coffee with a topping of frothed steamed milk|
Espresso Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With O
- Spelled With / Contains Letters