- Types Of Speech
- You can use estrangement as a noun in a sentence.
- About Estrangement
- A 4 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters a, e, g, m, n, r, s, and t, 8 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ng. Estrangement starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, es, est, estr, estra, and the ending characters are t, nt, ent, ment, ement, ..
- The feeling of being alienated from other people
- Old French
- School Grade
- Estrangement is set as a sat word that starts with e, ends with t, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 12 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Estrangement in Pig Latin is said as "estrangementay or estrangementway".
- e | s | t | r | a | n | g | e | m | e | n | t
- es | st | tr | ra | an | ng | ge | em | me | en | nt
- est | str | tra | ran | ang | nge | gem | eme | men | ent
- estr | stra | tran | rang | ange | ngem | geme | emen | ment
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the feeling of being alienated from other people
- separation resulting from hostility
|Estrangement||the feeling of being alienated from other people|
View English words with the unique letters used in estrangement. Words With The Letters Aegmnrst
|Alien||a form of life assumed to exist outside the Earth or its atmosphere|
|Alienate||arouse hostility or indifference in where there had formerly been love, affection, or friendliness|
|Disaffect||arouse hostility or indifference in where there had formerly been love, affection, or friendliness|
|Estrange||arouse hostility or indifference in where there had formerly been love, affection, or friendliness|
|Dislike||an inclination to withhold approval from some person or group|
|Isolation||the act of isolating something;|
setting something apart from others
Estrangement Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With T