- Types Of Speech
- You can use evacuation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Evacuation
- A 5 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, n, o, t, u, and v, 4 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ua. Evacuation starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, ev, eva, evac, evacu, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- The act of evacuating; leaving a place in an orderly fashion; especially for protection
- Old French
- Pig Latin
- Evacuation in Pig Latin is said as "evacuationay or evacuationway".
- e | v | a | c | u | a | t | i | o | n
- ev | va | ac | cu | ua | at | ti | io | on
- eva | vac | acu | cua | uat | ati | tio | ion
- evac | vacu | acua | cuat | uati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of evacuating;
leaving a place in an orderly fashion;
especially for protection
- the act of removing the contents of something
- the bodily process of discharging waste matter
|Abandonment||withdrawing support or help despite allegiance or responsibility|
"his abandonment of his wife and children left them penniless"
|Abreaction||(psychoanalysis) purging of emotional tensions|
|Bm||a euphemism for defecation|
"he had a bowel movement"
|Bull||a serious and ludicrous blunder|
"he made a bad bull of the assignment"
|Bullshit||obscene words for unacceptable behavior|
"I put up with a lot of bullshit from that jerk"
"what he said was mostly bull"
|Catharsis||(psychoanalysis) purging of emotional tensions|
View all cognitive synonyms for Evacuation
|Evacuation||the act of evacuating|
leaving a place in an orderly fashion
especially for protection
View English words with the unique letters used in evacuation. Words With The Letters Aceinotuv
|Evacuate||excrete or discharge from the body|
|Withdrawal||the act of withdrawing|
|Dunkerque||a city in northern France on the North Sea where in World War II (1940) 330,000 Allied troops had to be evacuated from the beaches at Dunkirk in a desperate retreat under enemy fire|
|Dunkirk||a city in northern France on the North Sea where in World War II (1940) 330,000 Allied troops had to be evacuated from the beaches at Dunkirk in a desperate retreat under enemy fire|
|Medevac||the evacuation of persons (usually be air transportation) to a place where they can recieve medical care|
|Medivac||the evacuation of persons (usually be air transportation) to a place where they can recieve medical care|
Evacuation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters
Found In These Quantum Lists!
- starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant
- 10 letters, 4 consonants, 6 vowels, 5 syllables
- 10 letters, 6 vowels, and 5 syllables
- 4 consonants, 6 vowels, 5 syllables
- 4 consonants and 5 syllables
- 4 consonants and 6 vowels
- 6 vowels and 5 syllables
- Words With All Vowels (aeiou)
- Words with Old French roots.