- Types Of Speech
- You can use evergreen as a article or as a noun in a sentence.
- About Evergreen
- A 2 syllables article and 9 letters with the letters e, g, n, r, and v, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter g. Evergreen starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, ev, eve, ever, everg, and the ending characters are n, en, een, reen, green, . Evergreen is also a double vowel (ee) word. View the double vowel words list.
- A plant having foliage that persists and remains green throughout the year
- Compound Words
- A compound word, evergreen has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are ever, and green.
- Pig Latin
- Evergreen in Pig Latin is said as "evergreenay or evergreenway".
- e | v | e | r | g | r | e | e | n
- ev | ve | er | rg | gr | re | ee | en
- eve | ver | erg | rgr | gre | ree | een
- ever | verg | ergr | rgre | gree | reen
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a plant having foliage that persists and remains green throughout the year
- Article Examples
- (of plants and shrubs) bearing foliage throughout the year
"an abiding belief"
|Aged||people who are old|
"special arrangements were available for the aged"
|Altogether||informal terms for nakedness|
"in the raw"
"in the altogether"
"in his birthday suit"
|Amaranthine||of an imaginary flower that never fades|
|Amphibian||cold-blooded vertebrate typically living on land but breeding in water|
aquatic larvae undergo metamorphosis into adult form
"an ancient mariner"
|Angiosperm||plants having seeds in a closed ovary|
|Annual||a reference book that is published regularly once every year|
|Antique||any piece of furniture or decorative object or the like produced in a former period and valuable because of its beauty or rarity|
View all cognitive synonyms for Evergreen
|Tracheophyte||green plant having a vascular system: ferns, gymnosperms, angiosperms|
Evergreen Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters