- Types Of Speech
- You can use excessive as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Excessive
- A 3 syllables adjective satellite and 9 letters with the letters c, e, i, s, v, and x, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter s. Excessive starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters e, ex, exc, exce, exces, and the ending characters are e, ve, ive, sive, ssive, . Excessive is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Beyond normal limits; "excessive charges"; "a book of inordinate length"; "his dress stops just short of undue elegance"; "unreasonable demands"
- Middle French
- School Grade
- Excessive is set as a sat word that starts with e, ends with e, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Excessive in Pig Latin is said as "excessiveay or excessiveway".
- e | x | c | e | s | s | i | v | e
- ex | xc | ce | es | ss | si | iv | ve
- exc | xce | ces | ess | ssi | siv | ive
- exce | xces | cess | essi | ssiv | sive
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- beyond normal limits;
"a book of inordinate length";
"his dress stops just short of undue elegance";
- unrestrained in especially feelings;
|Abandoned||left desolate or empty|
"an abandoned child"
"their deserted wives and children"
"an abandoned shack"
|Absurd||inconsistent with reason or logic or common sense|
"the absurd predicament of seeming to argue that virtue is highly desirable but intensely unpleasant"- Walter Lippman
|Acute||a mark ('') placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation|
|Ague||a mark ('') placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation|
|Angered||marked by extreme anger|
"the enraged bull attached"
"furious about the accident"
"a furious scowl"
"infuriated onlookers charged the police who were beating the boy"
"could not control the maddened crowd"
|Ardent||glowing or shining like fire|
"from rank to rank she darts her ardent eyes"- Alexander Pope
"frightened by his ardent burning eyes"
View all cognitive synonyms for Excessive
|Excessive||beyond normal limits|
"a book of inordinate length"
"his dress stops just short of undue elegance"
View English words with the unique letters used in excessive. Words With The Letters Ceisvx
|Immoderate||not within reasonable limits;|
|Negative Feelings||Describe excessive||A word list of negative feeling words and the best English words to describe negative emotions. Emotional negative words... read more|
Excessive Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters