- Types Of Speech
- You can use exclamation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Exclamation
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, l, m, n, o, t, and x, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter m. Exclamation starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, ex, exc, excl, excla, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- An exclamatory rhetorical device; "O tempore! O mores"
- Middle French
- School Grade
- Exclamation is set as a sat word that starts with e, ends with n, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Exclamation in Pig Latin is said as "exclamationay or exclamationway".
- e | x | c | l | a | m | a | t | i | o | n
- ex | xc | cl | la | am | ma | at | ti | io | on
- exc | xcl | cla | lam | ama | mat | ati | tio | ion
- excl | xcla | clam | lama | amat | mati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- an exclamatory rhetorical device;
"O tempore! O mores"
- an abrupt excited utterance;
"she gave an exclamation of delight";
"there was much exclaiming over it"
- a loud complaint or protest or reproach
|Affirmation||a judgment by a higher court that the judgment of a lower court was correct and should stand|
|Allegation||statements affirming or denying certain matters of fact that you are prepared to prove|
|Allegement||statements affirming or denying certain matters of fact that you are prepared to prove|
|Answer||a nonverbal reaction|
"his answer to any problem was to get drunk"
"their answer was to sue me"
|Apostrophe||the mark ('') used to indicate the omission of one or more letters from a printed word|
|Assertion||a declaration that is made emphatically (as if no supporting evidence were necessary)|
|Asseveration||a declaration that is made emphatically (as if no supporting evidence were necessary)|
|Averment||a declaration that is made emphatically (as if no supporting evidence were necessary)|
|Bellow||a very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal)|
"his bellow filled the hallway"
View all cognitive synonyms for Exclamation
|Exclamation||an exclamatory rhetorical device|
"O tempore! O mores"
View English words with the unique letters used in exclamation. Words With The Letters Aceilmnotx
often with surprise, horror, or joy
"`I won!'' he exclaimed"
"`Help!'' she cried"
"`I''m here,'' the mother shouted when she saw her child looking lost"
|Proclaim||praise, glorify, or honor|
"extol the virtues of one''s children"
"glorify one''s spouse''s cooking"
|Promulgate||put a law into effect by formal declaration|
Exclamation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With N